Assert Equal Table¶
Compare the incoming tables and raise an error if they differ.
- table1 table
- table2 1 - inf, table
- out table
- Absolute tolerance (abs_tol)
Floats are considered unequal if the absolute difference between them is larger than this value.
- Compare column attributes (col_attrs)
Differing column attributes will trigger error
- Compare column order (col_order)
Differing column order will trigger error
- Approximate comparison of floats (inexact_float)
If any arithemtics is invovled floats should probably be compared approximately.
- Relative tolerance (rel_tol)
Floats are considered unequal if the relative difference between them is larger than this value.
- Compare table attributes (tbl_attrs)
Differing table attributes will trigger error
- Compare table names (tbl_names)
Differing table name will trigger error