Interpolation of data
Interpolation of timeseries in an ADAF.
- (no label) (bool_interp_method)
Method used to interpolate boolean, text, and byte string data
- Time step (dt)
Time step in new timebasis. If old timebasis is of type datetime this is considered to be in seconds.
- (no label) (int_interp_method)
Method used to interpolate integer data
- (no label) (interpolation_method)
Method used to interpolate other data types
- Timebasis to use for interpolation (new_tb)
Timebasis to use as new timebasis for selected timeseries
- Export time basis only (only_timebasis)
Choose to only export the time basis
- Resample all signals (resample_all_rasters)
Apply resampling to all signals
- Choose signals (ts)
Choose signals to interpolate
- Time step approach (use_dt)
Choose between a custom time step and using an existing.
Interpolate timeseries to a single timebasis. The new timebasis can either be an existing timebasis in the adaf-file or a timebasis with a timestep defined by the user. The timeseries that will be interpolated are selected in a list. The output file will contain a single system and raster with all the chosen timeseries.